Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Portal » Board index » PUBLIC FORUMS » Freelancers Lounge

Post subject: Arguing with myself, I do that often when I work…
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:42 pm 
UV Modding Team
UV Modding Team

Arguing with myself, I do that often when I work…

So here is the argument of the day.

Subject: The Game Is Rigged…

Life is a cruel game where the difficulty level is set at the start by some odd random chance system that works in some mysterious ways. Nobody has the same chances nor same difficulty level as any other person on this planet, everybody has his own game absolutely unique compared to the games played by all the other players down here on this planet.

The game is rigged. The difficulty goes from super-easy-rookie mode to super-top-pro-expert mode without any way for you to figure out what mode you got and you can’t change it or choose it anyway.

The game is rigged. If something like a “God” exists, the bible and whatnot think there is some weird invisible being that runs the joint, but if he is real, he is just some mean ass-fucker gambler that tosses a dice at start of your game, and the dice calls the odds for your game. He does nothing else for you, he just sits there and watches you counting your game-points…

The game is rigged. There are some basic modes with infinite variants, some are born with a silver spoon in their mouth mode- they wont have money problems. Some are born in the third world areas mode- they will most likely starve to death or die from some illness; they probably got a hacked/virus-infected version of the game at the start. Others are born with some average mode- they will struggle all their life to keep their head above the water. And there are some lucky bastards who get through all the way without problems until their clock ticks its last second and they kick the bucket too.

The game is rigged. There is basically only one rule to the game, and that is that there is no rule except for those made by the gamers, and those rules change every day.

The game is rigged. Everybody has his unique game, but it can be influenced by others, in good and bad ways. You too can influence the game of the other gamers, in good or bad ways. But what ever you do, you can’t really change your own game, some call it “Murphy’s Law”, some call it “Karma”, I call it “A Rigged Game”!

The game is rigged. Who rigs the game? No one really knows for sure, maybe “God”, or the “Devil”, “Satan”, “Human”, or maybe just “Maths”, but it’s rigged alright! And fuck that who or what ever rigs it!

The game is rigged I tell you. What ever you do, no matter how hard you try, you wont win the game, there is always that final “Game Over”, the question simply is how many points will you make and how long will it take you until you either kick the bucket or commit suicide because you can’t take that shit no more...

- Alexander Strasser

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Arguing with myself, I do that often when I work…
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:38 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Well said!!!!

Post Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:50 pm 

uv21 uv53

Post Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:20 pm 

uv11 That's what you get anymore, with online games. uv11

uv33 Very well put rant uv45

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:17 pm 
UV Modding Team
UV Modding Team

It's RL I talk about Biloxi, the game is rigged, wether or not you believe in god, if you think right, you come to the same conclusions at the end

Profile E-mail  

Portal » Board index » PUBLIC FORUMS » Freelancers Lounge