Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Portal » Board index » PUBLIC FORUMS » Featured System of the week

Post subject: Utopia
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:16 pm 

........................................................................................UTOPIA

There is no better place to visit than the only ‘perfect’ system – Utopia. The name was well chosen to represent this system with 2 planets & 3 bases & beauty all around. The Border Rangers are the local authorities to provide security & safety to allow you to concentrate on, well, other pursuits! There are 3 jump gates into Utopia; Rohan, Wunderland & RedRum.

If funds are just a bit low, be reminded that in Utopia there are 3 wrecks with over $15 mill. in loot ready to pay for your visit! What a perfect system that pays you to enjoy!!

......................................Image

Entering from Wunderland, with that special companion, Utopia has provided a base for picking up the flowers to help set the mood for the journey to Planet Amouri. Mary's Flowers has 5 Greenhouses to enjoy.

.......................................Image

Once settled on Planet Amouri, the planet of Love, the time has to be scheduled to take a cruise on the famous 'Love Boat'! Turn up the volume on your music system & enjoy the ride past delicious red clouds that stimulate the love juices. She'll never know what hit her as the music, red scenery, flowers & Love Boat overwhelm the senses!

........................................Image

Sailing south you will see spectacular scenery as you make your journey to Planet Martinique. This is a planet with all the facilities for all types of travelers. The North: wild, dramatic, proudly decked out in luxuriant green. A land of water & fire, tinged with metallic sand. The South: open country, gay with shimmering colors. A land of gentle contours.

...................................Image

Utopia provides special services for those arriving from Redrum – in anticipation of possible excessive sampling of the native drink of that system, Timmy’s Plumbing is a base designed for providing the necessary relief.

......................................Image

Equipment

The Ravensclaw is available on Martinique & the Antaeus on Amouri, excellent very, heavy fighters for any system. Since Utopia promotes Love & not war, only basic equipment can be found except for the 8.33 Cheerios weapon selling at $5 mill credits for that extra punch on the hull (400). Find both the canon & the turret class 9 weapons on the Love Boat. Here is the info card on it:

Cheerios Gun

This gun is a medium-ranged weapon that fires off circular blue projectiles which momentarily distort the view of the target. This weapon creates large amounts of damage to Hull but very little shield damage is produced...Its ammunition is created from within the ships engine as the engine heats up and creates an energy displacement which is converted into microwave beams. When fired they cause the vision distortion by warping the hull of the enemy ship..

It is rumored this weapon was also created by the Elemental Faction, they used this weapon to disorientate their enemies and then use their warp drives to escape the scene of the battle.

If you are unsure on how to put it to use, ‘they also sell brains’ in the hangar!! (that means you may see the occasional visit by a zombie or 2’)

UTOPIA! as defined it is an unknown place of perfection but here it is in all its glory - you will find us in the deep south where hospitality continues to reign supreme. Why not book that special time off & treat your loved one to a visit to Utopia, today?

Image Image

Last edited by [RIP]Oddjob on Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Utopia
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:40 pm 

uv46 ...AwEsOmE wRiTe uP ThErE OdDJoB!.... uv46

...bUt YoU LeFt oUt 1 MiNoR (MaJoR tO ThE ExTrEmE!i!) DeTaiL........

....iT'z "OtHeR" NaMe iN fAcT.............

........PiNk HeLL............

......1 MiNoR (MaJoR tO ThE ExTrEmE!i!) iNfOrMaTiOnaL cHaNgE iZz NeEdEd aZ WeLL.....

.....tHe ToP SeLLiNg pRiCe fOr bBrRaAiNnZz iZz aT "Sampsons Stonemason's Guild, in Brimspark." @ 1420 PeR uNiT SeLL pRiCe, NoT NeW AuStRaLiA.....

....i KnOw, CaLL mE PiCkY n sTuFf bUt i'D HaTe tO SeE a ZoMbiE AcCiDeNtALLy EaT a [KEA] cOz yOu SeNt tHaT ZoMbiE tO tHe wRoNg SyStEm.....

....SaFetY 1St! tHaT'z My MoTo.....

uv16

http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Anthrax_Zombie
http://zombiefreelancer.forumotion.net/forum.htm
"......To WiN, yOu MuSt LeArN hOw tO DiE......" uv46

Post Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:03 pm 

if I never traveled to Sampson's, it wouldn't show on my map for the trade price. I should have used the FLStats ..

Edited & removed that wrong reference. Thanks for the correction. We must be exact as we can.

OJ

Image Image

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:09 pm 
UV Modding Team
UV Modding Team

Nice work there OJ mate, cheers

Profile E-mail  

Portal » Board index » PUBLIC FORUMS » Featured System of the week