Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Portal » Board index » PUBLIC FORUMS » Server Information




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: New Flac Commands
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:57 pm 
Offline
UV Modding Team
UV Modding Team
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:14 pm
Posts: 2071
The [RIP] team are now the leaders of the development of Freelancer Anti-Cheat (FLAC) and they have wasted no time in tweaking a few minor things.

The Underverse players now have a few more commands at their disposal.

1. They have the ability to refer to and access the FULL Underverse Rules by using in game commands. The rules have been split up amongst 6 pages and can be seen by typing: /rules | /rules2 | /rules3 | /rules4 | /rules5 | /rules6 in the console.

2. Players may also send a slightly bolded version of system chat by typing /boldsystemchat [Message]

3. Players also now have the ability to kill themselves in game. This is great and hopefully it discourages people from Planet diving.
To use this command you should type /suicide in the console.
It should be noted if you /suicide then you lose all cargo and all ammo - keep that in mind.

Player Commands
/boldystemchat - Sends a bold message in system chat (Which has username at start like any system msg)
/suicide - Kills yourself in space. (NOTE anything you have on board will be lost on it's usage)
/rules - /rules6 Displays six pages of the Underverse FULL rules.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Flac Commands
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:12 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:47 am
Posts: 6656
Location: Virginia
Bobby is too humble. He is the one who has created these new commands.

Good on ya Bobby!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Flac Commands
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:02 pm 
Offline
Member
Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:23 am
Posts: 4181
Location: Nunya
Great addition to the program and I can see that he names the best command after one of my characters too. uv20 uv15 uv16

_________________
Image
Image
Mission accomplished.
Freelancer, 16 Years & Still Playing


Last edited by HunterKiller on Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Flac Commands
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:53 am 
Offline
Member
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 2:48 pm
Posts: 2860
Location: If violence isn't solving your problems, you're just not using enough of it.
nice uv20

good job as always

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Flac Commands
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:25 am 
Offline
Member
Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:59 am
Posts: 946
Location: UK
Great job Bobby!! uv45

Apologies, but a certain [CL]Painkiller has gotten the wrong end of the stick here & has requested the following cunning new commands for his own use during his next Gauntlet race... uv16

/blowupmick
/blowupgoultek
/blowupjc

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Flac Commands
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:13 pm 
Offline
Member
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:44 pm
Posts: 895
Location: Here There Everywhere !
YoU fOrGoTz "/its micks fault" uv19

Great add to the server Bobby Congrats bro uv1 uv45

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Flac Commands
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:47 pm 
Offline
UV Modding Team
UV Modding Team
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:25 pm
Posts: 4845
Location: All over the place
uv23

_________________
I used to have an open mind....... But my brains kept falling out
Click here to see the GLTC Recruiting section


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Flac Commands
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:04 am 
Offline
Member
Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:57 am
Posts: 918
Location: Misic City, USA
[CL]Peacekeeper wrote:
Apologies, but a certain [CL]Painkiller has gotten the wrong end of the stick here & has requested the following cunning new commands for his own use during his next Gauntlet race... uv16
/blowupmick
/blowupgoultek
/blowupjc



Yeay, I am under the radar. uv1

Good job to the FLAC new owners/operators. uv45

_________________
Image Image
Image


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Flac Commands
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:26 pm 
Offline
Member
Member

Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:06 pm
Posts: 1063
Location: Indianapolis, In.
Paul Janus Finnegan wrote:
[CL]Peacekeeper wrote:
Great job Bobby!! uv45

Apologies, but a certain [CL]Painkiller has gotten the wrong end of the stick here & has requested the following cunning new commands for his own use during his next Gauntlet race... uv16

/blowupmick
/blowupgoultek
/blowupjc

I support PK's petition for that 3 commands above! uv45 uv15
But anyway great job, Bobby! uv46 Well done, mate! uv19

uv21 and since Anjin pointed out the following....
{KEA}Anjin wrote:
Yeay, I am under the radar. uv1

..... I would like to see /blowupanjin added to the flac commands as well! uv46 uv16


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Flac Commands
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:00 pm 
Offline
Member
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:44 pm
Posts: 895
Location: Here There Everywhere !
NoOoOz iTz /MiCkSfAuLt ThE nEw CoMmAnD uv45

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Flac Commands
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:33 pm 
Offline
Member
Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:23 am
Posts: 4181
Location: Nunya
[ZX]Tiberius wrote:
Paul Janus Finnegan wrote:
[CL]Peacekeeper wrote:
Great job Bobby!! uv45

Apologies, but a certain [CL]Painkiller has gotten the wrong end of the stick here & has requested the following cunning new commands for his own use during his next Gauntlet race... uv16

/blowupmick
/blowupgoultek
/blowupjc

I support PK's petition for that 3 commands above! uv45 uv15
But anyway great job, Bobby! uv46 Well done, mate! uv19

uv21 and since Anjin pointed out the following....
{KEA}Anjin wrote:
Yeay, I am under the radar. uv1

..... I would like to see /blowupanjin added to the flac commands as well! uv46 uv16


Let's make this one for Anjin and bit diferent. How about,
/vaporizeanjin ? uv24

_________________
Image
Image
Mission accomplished.
Freelancer, 16 Years & Still Playing


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Flac Commands
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:36 pm 
Offline
UV Modding Team
UV Modding Team
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:25 pm
Posts: 4845
Location: All over the place
uv20

_________________
I used to have an open mind....... But my brains kept falling out
Click here to see the GLTC Recruiting section


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

Portal » Board index » PUBLIC FORUMS » Server Information


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron