Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Portal » Board index » PUBLIC FORUMS » Server events and event rules » Underverse 2.25 QUESTS

Post subject: Advice about the 2.25 quest
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:54 pm 
Server Event Char
Server Event Char

The 2.25 quest is made of 3 parts, the Red, the Blue and the Green quest, in this particular order.

This quest was not meant to be solved within a few hours of playing, even the most skilled players had pain and tears for weeks to complete the entire 2.25 quest while being on it for 8h a day.

So, to the newbies, take your time and listen to what I tell you, if you screw up a quest totally, take my advice and make a new ship to start all over a part of this quest if I tell you to do so, I do not give this advice just for the kicks to see you start over (although I do love this), in some cases it's the only solution remaining to get you back on the track.

I do not hand out help just because you ask me to do so, I only hand out a hint if shit happens and it's the best thing I can do to get you back on the track, other than that you have to sweat blood and guts to complete the riddles of the different keys.

GRUNTS!

PS: May you lose your marbles on this journey to fame and glory... HAHA!!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Advice about the 2.25 quest
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:26 pm 

You for got one thing, the most important.

There's one rule about the 2.25 Quest, you don't talk about the 2.25 Quest. uv24

Post subject: Re: Advice about the 2.25 quest
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:01 pm 
Server Event Char
Server Event Char

That is right as HK says, don't talk about it, or you are screwed, and I have lots of screw drivers.... like kazilions of them, I screw all day long...

These quests are only for the stubborn and skilled players who NEVER give up, if you NEVER give up you can do "it"... it's a thing for masters of gaming, you think you are a master? Call me ingame or on the forum to get you vaguely started....

Profile E-mail  

Portal » Board index » PUBLIC FORUMS » Server events and event rules » Underverse 2.25 QUESTS